PF Changs Lettuce Wraps


I got this recipe from a lady we played tennis against.  We always feed our opponents after a match {bizarre, I know}but she made these amazing lettuce wraps and I had to ask for the recipe.  We won, and I felt bad devouring their yummy food.  The food that night felt like we were at an amazing shower and not a sweaty tennis match. I made this for Christmas with the Blunck's {2014} and served them with egg rolls.  Heavenly!

Saute 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast with Canola oil. After the chicken is cooked, I chop the chicken fairly fine {with my pampered chef chopper} Then add:

2 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, diced
1 C. carrots, shredded
5/6 mini sweet red, yellow and orange peppers, finely diced

Cooked until lightly browned.  Add 1 T. {or more if you're me} grated ginger and 8 oz water chestnuts.  Remove from pan.

In the same sauce pan, add the following sauce ingredients:

1/4 C. hoisin sauce
2 T. soy sauce
1 T rice wine vinegar
1 tsp. sriracha

Stir until well combines and heated through.  Add chicken mixture.  Add diced green onions right before serving.  Serve with lettuce leaves and added Sriracha if desired. 

Comments

Popular Posts