Beef Stroganoff


Sometimes your meals aren't pretty. This is one of those meals. My friend Trisha gave me this "recipe" many years ago. It's so quick and easy, and I have to say, I really like it. I have never had a stroganoff with steak and real mushrooms, but I'm sure it would put this to shame. When you are in a hurry, this is a great one to have. I don't really have a recipe per se, but here's what I do. {definitely adjust as needed, if not enough flavor, add more Worcestershire, not creamy enough, add more sour cream}

Beef Stroganoff

Brown 1 pound of ground beef, with 1/2 chopped onion. Drain excess fat.
Add 2-3 T. Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 cup sour cream and two cans cream of mushroom soup
Simmer for 5-10 minutes.

Serve over cooked wide egg noodles, season with salt & pepper

Comments

  1. You always inspire me to check my own recipes--which I did & discovered that I had left Worcestershire sauce out which makes all the difference. And I sprinkle it with fresh parsley which helps out the homliness. Your grilled zucchini looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts